Garmin Tactix® Bravo | Good Guys in Bad Lands EDITION
True Performance Meets Tactical Functionality
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ with high-strength domed sapphire lens, capable of switching between 2 modes: day use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design inspired by the requirements of tactical gear intended for use in the field
- Knurled bezel with a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating for increased abrasion resistance and black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons, knurled start/stop button, rear case plate and screws
- Tactical specific features like Jumpmaster, projected waypoints, dual-format GPS coordinate data and TracBack®
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
tactix Bravo multisport training GPS watch combines specialized tactical functionality with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, all in a stylish, everyday watch. An all-black, rugged and durable design is built for the tactical environment, and dual-mode operation optimizes the sunlight-readable display for day use or night vision goggle compatibility.
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
tactix Bravo comes with interchangeable 3-ring nylon straps, including black and olive drab. The watch features a protective stainless steel bezel and buttons, and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. User-activated “night vision mode” reduces backlight settings to a level that doesn’t interfere with the operation of night vision goggles. tactix Bravo watch is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode, 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 3 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
Built-in Tactical Features
Tactical features include Jumpmaster activity, projected waypoints and dual-format position format GPS Coordinate Data Page that supports MGRS, Degrees Minutes Seconds and more.
Navigate Your Way
tactix Bravo watch provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass).
TracBack® feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log, creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With tactix Bravo, you can create and follow courses as well.
tactix Bravo is equipped with both ANT+® wireless connectivity and Bluetooth®3 and has smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations, routes and geocaches.
Advanced Fitness Metrics
tactix Bravo watch is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor¹, tactix Bravo crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
Go further with your running data and tap into extended physiological1 metrics and advanced running dynamics2.
When used with a heart rate monitor, tactix Bravo reports the following data: